Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Reflection 1


As I am working with Big Hollow Food Co-op, I am excited to be working with a company who supports other local businesses and farmers. I think that this shows the customers where Big Hollow’s loyalty stands--within their own community. I am looking forward to helping the business meet all of their goals that will be attainable within the current semester. By informing people about the benefits of shopping with Big Hollow, I hope that the company will see an increase in customers, as well as an increase in memberships. I am anxious to go and visit the store, which will allow me to get a feel for the environment and see if there could be anything we could do to promote business while inside the store. I hope that whatever we can do to help Big Hollow, whether it be something minuscule or majorly important, that it be something that will make a difference within their business for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment